Friday, November 06, 2009

The Desk And MyFridge

You've been lonely for too long, desk. So I brought a few of my friends to keep you company. Not too crowded I hope. Mind the grapes...I'm hungry.

Hey wait, what's that under you?

Desk, meet MyFridge.

It's here for Raees mostly. MyFridge is gonna help keep Raees' milk fresh and nice. I decided to bring it here after the drama that happened at home while I was at work...

Raees was at his moodiest and angriest yesterday as he refused to drink the milk that I pumped the day before (at work). He was crying on and off for many hours. Finally he drank the one I pumped in the morning before leaving for work. This led to shortage of milk supply at home, which forced me to leave work a lil bit early.

My theory is, the milk wasn't as fresh when it's with the icepack. So MyFridge, I hope the drama yesterday will not happen again now that you're here. Kesian my boy.

11 comments:

Suliana said...

hi irin, congrat's coz decided to give raees mum's milk.i'm also pumping mom:-) just wanna share, brpa byk raees minum susu ibu every day?? u campur susu ke? susu u byk x?

IRIN PUTRI said...

Thanx Suliana :)

I simpan 3 bottles dalam fridge very day - 2 pump kat office, 1 pump pagi before pergi kerja. Each bottle about 4-5 oz. Kalau I kat rumah, Raees feed every 2 hours.

Alhamdulillah, supply susu badan cukup utk Raees. I tak campur dengan formula.

Besides that ada quite banyak susu dalam freezer yg I stock up a month before start kerja. Itu in case I kena pergi outstation.

Suliana said...

wow..congrat's..time pantang mmg elok stock byk2..nnti u tunjuk la dlm blog u, stock susu kat rumah..good.suka dgr cerita BF mom..good luck!!

IRIN PUTRI said...

hehe..first time dpt request utk story kat blog. ok, insyaAllah over the weekend I buat ye.

zeqzeq said...

zssssss...jap jap nak komen apa??
malu laa

aNa SuZaNa said...

irin..thanks sbb rajin gak jenguk blog ana..hehehe...

irin biasa update blog kat rumah atau tmpt keje..teruskan berblogging ok..nak tgk raees punya perkembangan..

m i r r a said...

Raees cute..! :) tolong kish2 die untuk mira kak irin. hehe~ suke tgk babies. btw, kak irin maintainkn balik ur body shape b4 pregnant dlu taw.! <3 u. keep blogging. bcoz i love to read ur updates here :))))

Anonymous said...

hai irin,

bestnya raes dapat mom's milk..i tak ada rezeki nak bagi my baby my milk sebab tak ada susu..

suka tengok perkembangan raes..!

IRIN PUTRI said...

Alhamdulillah supply susu agak byk. Harap2 maintain mcm ni :)

Anonymous said...

Hye irin,

this might be out of topic sikit since everyone else is asking about Raees and ur experience with bf-ing.. yang i nak tanya ni, u beli fridge u tu kat mana ye? sangat comel! i nak satu juga.. hehe.. :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

Fridge tu dpt free coz redeem points from citibank :D