Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Raya Raees

With the new addition at home (plus not being eligible to fast), fasting month felt like it flew by me. Usually at this time of the year, I would either be busy at work completing advance episodes before going off for Raya holidays, baking cookies, preparing to go back to Kelantan or out shopping for Raya things.

Last year's Ramadan - shooting with the army

There was a time when I was tiny and busy baking

Lemang, anyone?

This time around I went, when's raya again?

Being in confinement means I won't be needing raya shoes since people will be coming over to my place instead. Clothes, you say? I got 1 ready. Yeah, just 1. But it doesn't matter so much coz the highlight of this year's Hari Raya will be none other than my handsome boy, Raees :)

We want to make sure he'll be at his handsomest on 1 Syawal, so he's gonna have his very first Raya attire - custom made by his Tok Mama.

Raees' baju raya in the making

Oh, I'm sure my boy is gonna look amazing! Can't wait for Raya now :D

4 comments:

lofi said...

selamat menyambut aidilfitri...peace!

IRIN PUTRI said...

Selamat Hari Raya ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

selamat hari raya Irin, nak tengok Raees with his custom made baju raya =)

IRIN PUTRI said...

bolehhh..tapi kena tunggu raya dulu :)