Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Mommy's Boy

Raees is such a mommy's boy!

Why? Coz he has most of my features. Even in the 3D scan that was done when I was 6 months pregnant, we saw that he has my dad's family nose.

And when I laid my eyes on him for the first time, it was obvious that he has my chin and my lips (although Raees' lips are much poutier than mine - more mahal!).

Need more evidence of how much of a mommy's boy my little Raees is? Check out this picture of me at 3 months old.

See the resemblance? :D

Uh, I love his lashes! I've never been one who observes babies much before, but I think they're quite long for a boy, no?

I guess it's still too early to say whose eyes he has. Could it be mine too? :D

1 comment:

Thara said...

haha my son looks A LOT like me too! and just few days back, i did what u did - putting my old photo right next to his, and the result?

no one can argue that aydein is indeed mama's precious boy :P