Friday, September 11, 2009

Mak Cik Peah

This neighbourhood has witnessed my infant, childhood and teenage years. Back then this was my playground. This was where I used to run around, play badminton, rollerblade, cycle and other things kids do.

We moved somewhere within TTDI when my dad sold our house in 1999 and now it seems the owner has done nothing to maintain it.

If you're reading this, current owner, sorry for being so blunt. The wonderful house that we left is now so rundown! You could've at least changed the blinds that we left for you with a new one.

Anyways, the reason I'm back in the neighbourhood is for a massage.

As I mentioned before, I'm still very much a TTDI person and I couldn't find a good masseuse around Bkt. Jelutong. We had a lady come over the house to massage me once but she wasn't half as good as Mak Cik Peah, our good old Kelantanese neighbour.

The only thing is she can't come over to our place. For the sake of my recovery, my mom dragged me and Raees to her place instead. I didn't mind this arrangement since I have a reason to leave the house during confinement :)

So while I get my massage, my mom would take care of Raees - which includes cleaning him. It seems every time we're there, Raees would require nappy change. Sometimes when I'm being massaged on one side, I'm feeding Raees on the other. Hehe! Whatever works, my boy.

I've never felt so much difference after a massage before! Only after one session I can move around much faster with less aches and pains.

Mak Cik Peah, you're the best :)

2 comments:

shara said...

hahaha..she is good kan! although I can't do much when I was in confinement coz mine was c-sect but she gave tips too..

IRIN PUTRI said...

i was surprised..at the end of the first session, she got my uterus to move up.

now after many sessions, i'm as healthy as a bunny. just waiting for the skin around my tummy to shrink :)