Sunday, September 27, 2009

2 Girls, 2 Boys?

The nice thing about being an early blogger is that I get to look back at old posts and laugh at myself.

Picture taken around the time I started blogging...we looked so young!

Here's one that I find interesting, titled If I Have A Sister. It was written just after my MMU years and before I got employed at TV3.

"When I was young, I often asked my mom for a sister...It's kinna bored being the only girl in the family."

My wish somewhat came true when I got married...I now have sister-in-laws!


"That's why when I have kids, I'm gonna make sure I have at least a pair of girls and boys so that they won't feel bored like I do now."

Haha! It's easier said than done. Now that I have handsome boy Raees, I'm not sure I can handle having 4 or more children.


Ah well, time will tell. Maybe in a few years time I will look back at this post and laugh at it just like I'm doing now, along with Raees (and his 3 siblings?)

"I guess it's too late to ask for a sister now huh? I guess we shall look forward for the 3rd generation of our family then."

It's amazing how much things have changed in 5 years, huh? Who knows how much more will change in 5 years to come? How will Raees look like then? Sure handsome kan? :)

1 comment:

Azlin Anuar said...

ni sure tengah tak tau dah nak buat ape kat rumah hence looking back at old post... hehehe