Monday, August 17, 2009

Wardrobe Transform And Roll Out

Over the last 9 months my choices of attire have become less and less with each inch of growing belly.

There were no problems in the first trimester. I could practically wear anything. Various tops and pants were put to good use while I was busy at work...


My favourite jeans...how I miss them so dearly

Heck, I could even fit in a cheongsam

Soon those tops started showing off the belly...


...and not long after that I failed to put the buttons on.

The skinny jeans also gave way to the growing belly and off to the store I went for a pair of preggers' jeans...


By 6 months I had to say see ya later to more than 3/4 of my wardrobe. Attempts to wear "normal" casual clothes were restricted at home.


Although some still looked presentable to be worn outside...


Oh, how I can't wait to get back in shape! I miss dressing up and soon I get to play dress up with my baby. Now that's something to look forward to, eh? :)

I really2 hope it won't be difficult for me to transform from this...

...to this...

Oh yeah, I'm officially overdue.

No comments: