Friday, August 07, 2009

Time For A New Phone

Right now, this is all I see at the screen of my 3-year-old phone...


Who's calling? I don't know...

Who's texting me? What does it say? I don't know...

The alarm goes off...but what time is it? I don't freakin' know!

After restarting the phone a few times then baru OK *sigh* I foresee this problem to worsen that there will come a time when I won't be able to resurrect the screen display. As precaution, this was how I spent my day....

These are all the contacts in my phone...2 sheets of paper filled front and back. With my tiny handwriting, that's a lot!

I couldn't feel my fingertips in the end

It's clear that I need a new phone. The questions is...which one should I get?

One of those touchy2 ones?


One with a full qwerty keyboard?



Maybe something girlish / stylish?

What about a WiFi-equipped walkman phone with 8.1 mega pixel camera?


Although design wise it's very similar to the current one I'm using...hmm...

Choices, choices...can anybody help me?


4 comments:

Azween!! said...

the 1st one :)

Omecool20 said...

well, since me also in the same pursuit ..but buying later, from what I have asked around my friends, it really depends on how and what you use your hp for. If u jenis yg suka typing notes n sms, then qwerty is the one ( that's my plan ), the touchscreen is for convenience and quickness, the music hp if u plan to use the hp as a listening tool as well. So, I guess it would be good to know what u plan to use it for. Kalau tidak, you will be blinded by the choices available :D ... tp, gue pun nak semua kalau boleh ... :)

Azlin Anuar said...

i am now using Nokia E71. so far no complaints yet. been using them almost a year. but now bila tengok the new N97, terus jatuh hati, tapi since this E71 belum buat masalah lagi mmg i taknak tukar phone yet.

IRIN PUTRI said...

Thanx for the suggestions guys. I have made my choice...itu telefon yg sentuh2 punya :P