Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Booked!

Although I've been staying in Shah Alam for the last 4 years, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail will always be my playground. I became a TTDI resident ever since I was born and stayed there until I landed my first job as a broadcast journalist at TV3. Many wonderful memories were created of my childhood and teenage days.

As an adult, new memories were created in Bkt. Jelutong, Shah Alam. A week after moving in, I got engaged :)

You can read about it in this 2005 post.

However when my pregnancy test came out positive, I came running back to TTDI in search for an OBGYN.

One reason is because it's close to my office. Also, I know this particular clinic has been around since forever (it's located behind my old house), so the doctor should be good.

I'm glad we made the right choice :)

After 9 months of check ups, Mer and me went for the final appointment today. I'm 3 days overdue and as mentioned earlier, I need to be induced at 41 weeks.

So ladies and gentlemen, I'm officially booked for induction!

Baby boy,

Be a good baby and come out before Monday k? If not the doctor would have to force you out. Kesian mommy...


Love,

Mommy

3 comments:

zetty said...

irin.
klinik wanita tu tempat i lahir..doc idris kan?
or the children dh take over?

IRIN PUTRI said...

hey it's still dr. idris! that shows how long he's been around. but now he only delivers babies at pantai. his daughter helps out jugak.

semut-terbersin said...

whoaa..induce sangat sakitt!! semoga semuanya selamat..good luck!selamat menjadi mommy!congrats!