Friday, July 31, 2009

Count down...

I'm unofficially on maternity leave! About 2 weeks towards my due date, my first born will arrive anytime now. Equally excited is my mom who has been sewing day and night. Check out how she pimped the crib...

She made these from scratch - the satin cover, cotton bedsheets, pillow and bolster case. Mer thinks it's too nice for everyday use. But my mom being a perfectionist, it's nothing but the best.


Mer and me have been preparing ourselves too. Just last night Mer practiced holding a baby with the bolster..hehe! As for me, I've been getting as much sleep as possible during the night, knowing that I may be changing diapers and feeding most of the night when our baby arrives.

From my readings, it says babies will not move as much towards the end of the pregnancy. But my baby is still moving around like nobody's business whether it's in the day or at night. It is quite nice actually..coz the movements reminds me he's there to keep me company when daddy's out at work :)



5 comments:

OmeCool20 said...

To continue ...

you have come a long way, Irin :) .. well, I guess I have to add you back to my Google Reader .. and again, congrats on the pregnancy and soon to be mommy ... :)

mOmmyofTRIPLETSplusONE said...

oh irin, im already picture it in my head how ur son's aqiqah would be..nicely craddle with all white decorate by ur mom's personal touch!

err..when excatly is ur due date dear?

and yes..get as much sleep as u can coz there's something about newborn where they hv no problem sleeping throughout the day but not at night...

psst, u can have a look at ina's baby in my blog

IRIN PUTRI said...

Mun...I foresee that too, knowing my mom. Hehe! I'm due a day before your birthday ;)

Hey Ina's baby is so such a babe. Haven't had the chance to visit her though but definitely will do before mine pops out.

mOmmy of Triplets plus One said...

well, believe it or not..i yg excited nk tgk the things ur mom sew for ur lil one =)

oh if u dont mind me tonggeng2 kn ur son nanti...i can go over and take shots of him too ;)

IRIN PUTRI said...

oh, you haven't seen her latest baby project yet.

do come over..would love to have his picture taken :) he'll be out anytime now..pray for me mun!