Wednesday, July 01, 2009

More 2009

I missed out another 2009 event in the previous post (fact of the day: pregnancy increases absent-mindedness).

3 years of MedikTV, close to 2 years of Majalah 3 and now I'm on a loan for a new programme called Stock Watch. Well the name of the show is pretty much self-explanatory, isn't it? It's a business talkshow that talks about stocks and public listed companies that airs every Sunday at 11.30pm.


Yeah, you read that right. 11.30 at night. Sunday - a day before the start of a new working week. Why the time slot? Don't ask me!

Although working on Stock Watch doesn't involve much physical challenge as compared to Majalah 3, there are other challenges I have to face. To start with, it's a business programme and I know ziltch about business. Secondly, it's in english, which means I need to write and do voice overs in english.


Hey, writing a blog and business report in english is totally different ok. It needs some sort of writing lingo to make it sound nice, proper and professional. The voice overs have to sound convincing and professional too. Not easy when you're used to doing everything in BM coz I need to twist my tongue a bit differently.

No comments: