Sunday, May 18, 2008

busy gal

Hey there good people! I've been away for quite a while, 6 days to be exact. I was in Tioman Island covering the Sultan Ahmad Shah Tioman International Eco Challenge 2008. 6 days, 5 nights, 4 chalets...it was one heck of a trip! I will update soon with pictures ;)

As of now I'm busy editing the story to be aired next week, 24 May. Besides that I'm also working on a short report on the event for MHI, to be aired this Monday morning. So I'm force to work throughout this long Wesak weekend. I haven't had time off for quite some time and there's more work waiting to be completed plus tight datelines to meet. Eek! Busy busy busy...

I did a sequal to my tapir story that was aired yesterday. Thanks to those who tuned in. For those who missed it, do check out the video below ;)

2 comments:

George Koshy said...

Read u'r posts and couldn't resist not leaving a post..! Was viewing your stories...nicey done one's..! I don't even understand u'r language but still could grab the crux of the story...tkr..!

Well crafted sites...!

Hiya,
My name's George Koshy and work for cnn-ibn, india. This is my blog link. Could stay in touch for stories or like minded ideas....tkr...

http://georgekoshyp.blogspot.com/

George

George Koshy said...

Well crafted sites...!

Hiya,
My name's George Koshy and work for cnn-ibn, india. This is my blog link. Could stay in touch for stories or like minded ideas....tkr...

http://georgekoshyp.blogspot.com/

George