Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't miss Majalah 3 tomorrow, 1st March at 9pm

I've officially completed my work for one of the most satisfying stories I've ever done in my journalism career and it will be aired TOMORROW NIGHT! Woohoo! I hope you people will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed working on it :)

It's a one-hour feature about Malaysian Army Aviation Team (Pasukan Udara Tentera Darat - PUTD). You won't get bored watching the show (I hope) as it has many elements in the story..thrill, action, fun and more.

The thing that made it more special is that the story is aired inconjunction with the 75th anniversary of Malaysian Army on 1st March itself.

For a sneakpeak of the show tomorrow, check out these pictures...


Physical training in the early morning


The heroes of my story


Standupper while technicians prepare the aircraft


My hero inspecting the heli before take off


Interview with the Commanding Officer, no. 1 guy in PUTD


Interview with another hero


Me bathing these pilots in flowers as part of their tradition


The PUTD bikers

PUTD gave such great cooperation with us. They actually went through all the trouble to take a group photo with us. Just look at how they positioned the 2 helis and got most of officers to stop what they were doing and pose with us.


Last day with the whole team

So people...keep your Saturday night free and check out the show. Let me know what you think :)

No comments: