Friday, January 11, 2008

When I was 12...

Believe it or not, I was one of the tallest girls in class. My height was 156cm then (now it's 159cm). I was considered quite big for a 12 year-old girl. I went to the same primary school as Alia, Munirah and Heydeq - 3 people who remain as my best friends until today. But at SKTTDI(1), we were no more than hi-bye friends.

My hairstyle was in a form of a high ponytail, had huge bunny teeth and I was a hardcore rollerblader. I would jump the steps along TTDI Maybank corridoor with my fellow rollerbladers almost every evening. In fact, I rollerbladed to piano class all alone. I don't think kids nowadays have that freedom anymore.

I entered rollerblade races - easily won since most kids under 12 were smaller and slower than me. Hehe!

I would dress up in t-shirt and jeans most of the time. Plus my interest in rollerblades, that left my mom worried that I would turn out to be a tomboy. She once said "sometimes I feel like I have 3 sons". Ah well, look how I turned out :D

No comments: