Monday, January 21, 2008

I love my job!

I just got back from a 4-day trip to Johor and it's one of the best and most enjoyable assignments I've ever had :) Too bad I can't reveal too much at the moment. Don't worry I'll write as soon as the episode is about to be aired. As of now, I'll just let you people enjoy a few pictures taken behind the scene.

The people there treated me and the crew very well, the story was exciting and the shoot went perfectly. I'm quite sure it will be a blast once it's aired ;) I was so excited that I've started working on it as soon as I got back although it's not due to be aired too soon.

I just love my job and hope there will be many more interesting experience to come that I will be able to share with you people. Any more suggestions, anyone?

No comments: