Friday, September 21, 2007

Individual Desire

MedikTV is taking a break for the year and right now I'm doing a Shell sponsored segment in Majalah3 (check it out on Saturdays 9pm). While doing research on driving and accidents for my script, I came across a defensive driving website. Check out its intro :


"The road accidents cause a big loss of the country. It involved a highest injured, suffered and death in Malaysia. The history of road accident is like never ending. Even though the need of fluent and safety travel still became one of the government and individual desire."


Individual desire? Hehehe..

That's just the first paragraph..there's a whole page of it! You think it was written by a student? Think again... The quote was from here. I'm not saying that my English is perfect or anything, but this is just too much!

The more I read it, the more confused I get. I took some time to digest the info and try to figure out what they're trying to say. In the end, I searched elsewhere.

No comments: