Thursday, August 16, 2007

Marching? Me?

I'm patriotic..I love my country. In fact, I put so much effort in initiating a special MedikTV episode for Merdeka, although I didn't have to. Watch out for it on 1st Sept 2007 at 5 pm.

You may also see me on Merdeka Day itself sometime in the morning because I'll be part of the National Day Parade! Never in my wildest dream I though I'll be part of this annual event. Media Prima is part of it, me and about 10 others from the Magazine, Documentary & Family Department was 'lucky chosen ones'.

At school I would always find a way to escape marching by merely holding the 'bunga manggar', holding the 'yellow house' signage...and since then it has been successful. But this time around, I can't find a way out of it. Unless I get pregnant in the next couple of weeks...muahahaha!