Thursday, January 19, 2006

Where have you been?

That's what people have been asking me lately..

I was missing for a week coz I was shooting in Johor.

I was missing for another week doing editing at the editing room (which is quite isolated from civilization) and rushing to complete an episode (which was aired last week).

I was missing for another half week doing editing and finalizing ANOTHER episode (to be aired this week).

After Ina left, most of the burden was on me. To make things worse, MedikTV's production assistant, Shaiful, is being transferred to another department. His replacement has yet to be confirmed. We still haven't got Ina's replacement either :(

People are being taken away but no one is joining us. Hmph!

1 comment:

Midnight said...

"People are being taken away but no one is joining us. Hmph!"....sounds like an alien invasion take over!