Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hitched!

Relax, that's not me..haha!

That's my cousin, Emry on his akad nikah day with Azah. He's the 2nd one amongst my cousins from my mommy's side to get married. The last wedding by a cousin was about 15 years ago. It's high time someone got hitched!

Besides attending the wedding, nothing much has happened in the past week. Been busy working on the next episode, which is about breast cancer. A heartbreaking one I should say. I followed the experience and emotions of a lady who had to get a breast removed. Check it out next week, 17 Dec!

As part of promoting the show, the doctor who conducted the operation will be a guest on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) on Friday. Look out for him! Actually the eye doctor was a guest on MHI last Monday. He talked about the cornea transplant episode shown last weekend.

Speaking of that episode, I'm glad to say that the ratings for that episode was good! All the hard work we did to make one of the best episodes was worth it :D

This coming Tuesday, I'll be visiting the makcik who got the 7 kg tumour out of her. Many people have asked how she's doing, whether she made it through or not. Well, it's about time we pay her a little visit. This story will be featured on a special MedikTV episode coming real soon. Will update soon ;)

No comments: