Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bueeekk!

As disgusting as it sounds..that happened to me last night. Here's how it all began..

Instead of enjoying the long Christmas weekend, I was at the office on Sunday and Monday til night to get the editing as well as the post production done. You see, usually post production is done by an editor at the post production suite.


At the post production suite - there are more monitors and machines outside this picture

But since I've been utilizing the computer software (which supports post production) instead of the conventional machine, I've learned to do the post production as well. Basically, I've been doing something that is usually done by two people.


Conventional editing using the editing machine


Latest editing method - I like 'em monitors

When I edit, it's as if I'm in a trance, ya know. I don't realise how much time has pass and I don't seem to feel hungry throughout the whole time. Strangely, hunger only strikes just when I finish editing.

So there are times when I don't eat proper meals but felt nothing wrong...until yesterday my body finally succumbed to it.

It was a day after I finished my editing process. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep til morning and felt like vomiting. This lasted throughout the day although I was busy finalizing the episode that I was working on.


A view from the computer screen - image not very clear as I was just messing around at the time

I visited the doctor at TV3's clinic, she said it was gas and gastric. Gas is logical but gastric? But I'm not in pain. In seems we don't necessarily feel pain when we have gastric (Hey, I learn something new!). She gave me some medication that didn't seem to work. Hmph!

I didn't dare eating, afraid of actually barfing in public. When I reached home, I didn't have the appetite to eat at all and it took me ages to finish a glass of water. Because it took so long, I forced myself to down as much as possible. Not a good move. Minutes later...it happened. An amount of water I had that night was out again.

I haven't vomited since I was 6! I still remember that experience coz it happened in a packed restaurant somewhere in Alor Star..haha!

This time around I didn't cause too much of a mess. Well, I did mess up the floor but I was outside at the veranda, so it was easy to wash off.

Ah enough about barfing! I must've disgusted some of you out there..hehe! My sincere apologies ;)

1 comment:

darrelgibson94076486 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog