Friday, September 30, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

Sigh..not even one blogger wished me? Ah nevermind..not gonna waste my time sulking :P

Last Friday went for a get-together with the chicks at Chillies, OU. Gave out gifts for the August babies: Lin, Ina, Mun and Heydeq. Then Mun and Shareenee got the rest of us 2 desserts to share as birthday treats and dinner was on Mun. Another birthday treat :)



Chillies: Lin, Alia and me

Since my birthday was on a Wednesday, I invited some close friends over last Sunday. Thanx to Idaura, Heydeq and Shahir, Shareenee and Faizal, Ina, Lin, Mun and Syauki, Ame, Sid for coming. Appreciate it :)



At my place: Idaura, me, Lin and Mun

Wednesday came like any other ordinary Wednesday. I received some well wishes from those who knew/remembered. After lunch, there was a delivery for me. It was a bouquet of very fresh red roses with a balloon :D :D :D :D I was smiling from ear to ear! It was from my significant other of course. So sweet..




He didn't give together with the vase of course :P

There was a note from him (written by the florist though) that said: I Dove You. I DOVE you? Hehehehe..I called Mer, "You dove me?" We both laughed histerically and he went, "Don't they have any common sense?!"

Mer fetched me from work and we went for dinner at Marche, The Curve. We had a great time just talking about everything: past, present and future. When we were leaving, somehow the door wasn't properly closed (so he said). While I was checking mine, he went to 'check' the trunk. Waddaa know..he came back in the car with a huge paperbag filled with..


I love them both! I know some of you might be thinking, why that? I had an eye on the Starwars Monopoly for quite some time already. And now it's mine! :)

When I got back home, I received an Estee Lauder make-up set from my family, with really nice packaging too..


Lighting not that good but the gifts are :)

Today Mer and me spent over 3 hours playing Star Wars Monopoly and look at how it ended:


Check out the property cards on my side of the table..hehe!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote something that I planned to post in here. But I forgot about it somehow and now it seems 'so yesterday'. I was in Ipoh 2 weeks back, shooting a brain tumor surgery. It will be aired in tomorrow's MedikTV episode at 5pm. Don't forget to watch coz MedikTV will be on a break throughout the fasting month. Check out these pictures:


"Ladies and gentlemen, a brain is exposed behind me."


"She's waking up but still mamai"


The crew that made it all happen:
Cameraman, Lightingman, Journalist and Technician

I'll be off to Alor Setar tomorrow morning. This time for a heart surgery. How I love my job :P

Before I end this post, I wanna say I feel like a proud parent. My baby boy is big now and he's only 8 months old! See these before and after pictures of Harry:


April 2005 Sept 2005