Monday, April 04, 2005

New family member

Weeee! I'm so excited! I made a suprise for my family yesterday by getting them a very special gift from Mer and me. The occasion? My parents' 30th wedding anniversary (5th April) and my twin brothers' 29th birthday (6th April). We got them this adorable 2 and a 1/2 month old himalayan kitten :D

The first thing my brother said: Becky (our 5 year old cat) won't like him. Which is quite true. She has been very jealous and angry ever since we brought Harry home. Yea, we named him Harry, after our award-winning cat which we had more than a decade ago :)

Everybody I loves Harry. It's such a cute thing that you feel like slapping it over and over..haha! I shall upload his picture soon ;) In the mean time, we all need to get those 2 cats to get along, which is gonna be hard work for sure..help!

No comments: