Friday, April 29, 2005

My new baby

Uh yeah, the long weekend is here! I love long weekends, especially when I don't have to worry about work, like right now. Yay! More reason to jump for joy: I'm finally connected at home! Yesss! Been downloading many Smallville episodes that I missed out, plus the MP3s I've always wanted. It's so nice to be connected again. Woohoo!

Been spending most of my days in front of the TV. Come to think of it, I've always spend so much time with the TV, being homey and such. One of my musn't-miss shows at the moment is American Idol. I'm a fan of Bo, Nikko and Anwar. It's such a waste that 2 of em are out. But with Constantine out as well, I think it's even. Haha..

I feel like he was quite over confident since he has never been in the bottom 3. When he finally did join group, he was at the very bottom. Poor guy. He saw him looking shocked when the results were announced but controled his macho till the end of the show. I bet this elimination made many girls cry. To me, he seems like a member of a boyband more than a rocker. From the way he potrays his personality, it seems to be screaming "Girls, look at me!" Bo's more relaxed and doesn't seem to be trying too hard. That I like ;) Notice how his voice is similar to Michael Bolton's?

Nowadays, things at home are a lot livelier with our new baby. He's such a doll that we all can't stand looking at him. Even Becky who wasn't a big fan of his, is being like a mom now. Everyone, meet Harry..



Isn't he just adorable? :)

I can't recall if I've mentioned this before: I'm much better with cats rather than with babies. I get so awkward around babies coz I don't know how to treat them. But with cats, I would carry them around just like babies, talk to them like they are babies (and at times I think they understood me). No, I don't feed them like babies, mind you :P

I'm just not good around kids. Must improve but I have no idea how. How?

No comments: