Thursday, April 14, 2005

Living without it..

It has been about 2 months since I moved to my new house and we still don't have a fixed line at home :( I miss those days when downloading songs, smallville and chatting were like a routine. I can't even upload pictures anymore. The PC at work is really slow and with my workload, I don't have the time to do it.

My mom has been bugging Telekom to get them to fix the line but nothing is being done just yet. Come on Telekom peeps..get it done already! :(

On a brighter note, One Utama's bowling alley is finally open! My colleagues and me went there the first day it started business, which was on 1st April. We went again last night and I see this being one of our routine after-work activities now. Yay!

My family and Mer had dinner at Marche in The Curve last week to celebrate my parents' anniversary and my brothers' birthday, as mentioned in the previous post. Oh yes,

Happy Belated 29th Birthday,
Indra & Irwan!
*muax*

Happy 30th Anniversary,
Papa & Mama!
*muax*

Anyways, I really like that place. You gotta go there to see how different it is from other restaurants. The food is great, the price is reasonable and the place is really cool. I like :) I shall go there again one day.

Alright, break time is over. Gotta continue with work. Layta! ;)

No comments: