Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tune in this Raya Haji

Hari Raya Haji is coming up this Friday. I remember this time last year, when my parents were performing the Hajj. My brothers and me were trying to keep the house in one piece and have some food on the table. It was the first time we went visiting relatives on our own and mom called when we were at our granny's, just to wish everyone well. So sweet :D

My first report is coming up on Medik TV this Saturday, 22/1/05, at 5pm. It is regarding spine disorder. It will be interesting for people to see how our spine actually look like in real life (I was amazed by it) and there will be some screws, nuts and rods involved in the operation, which makes the whole thing look like a workshop. So if it's not too much to ask, I would like you all to tune in to it since it's my very first assignment to be aired ;) I would appreciate it very much, thanx!

Oh yea, after watching Sarimah on TV, come to think of it, she was quite overacting and actually got on my nerves at times. She should've mellowed down a lil and then it would be just right. She seemed like such a psycho, but not as bad as some people I come across..hehe!

No comments: