Friday, December 31, 2004

Sniffs

It's the flu/cough season. Many people I know are coughing or sniffing along. Even Mer's been coughing and lost his voice at one point (there goes his class). And today, I'm feeling some discomfort in my throat. But I could never forgo my daily dose of chocolate and ice lemon tea..hehe! And I just finished half a glass of vanilla coke :D

I finally did some shopping today after a few erm....weeks..hehe! It feels like such a long time. Oh well, MNG is girls' shopping destination now for sure. The discounts are crazy! Thought I could save some money this month (I successfully did that last month), but it seems that everytime I have a bit of cash in hand, I tend to use it till the very last Ringgit. Oh the desire!

Ok, that's the last shopping session for me this month. Oh wait, there's only 1 more day left in this month and year. Man, it's 2005 already? How time flies. It has been such a life-changing year and can't wait to see what 2005 has instored :)

Happy New Year everyone! And lets pray for the victims of Tsunami..

No comments: