Friday, November 05, 2004

Girly Night

I had a BLAST with the chicks last night! We broke fast together at Viccuda in Damansara Utama. After that, Mun had to get something at OU and all of us decided to tag along :D Later that night we went for desserts at TGIF. This was what we ordered:
  • Mocha Mud Pie
  • Brownie Ice Cream
  • Smoothie (that's Alia's)
  • Ice Lemon Tea (Refilled 4-5 times)
Oh yes, I received birthday gifts (yes, we haven't met for THAT long) . Got some pretty nice smelling teddybear soaps from the twins and very sweet looking sandals from Sha and Mun. Such sweethearts :D I received an early present from Heydeq before she left for UK a few months back, which was a notebook - just nice before I started work :)

Speaking of Heydeq, we're looking forward for you to come back! In December as I was told, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I realise it isn't always simple to make plans with the girls. There would always be changes in place, date and time, which would result in a lot of phone calls and SMSs between us. But we don't mind it coz we have a whole lot of fun when we meet.

We talked a lot about Mun's soon-to-be married life (yes, SHE's getting married :D). Ever since her big announcement, I've been less pressured by them...phew! But that doesn't stop the pressure from my relatives..hmph!

If all goes well, we'll be going out again next week for some Raya shopping and break fast :D

No comments: