Thursday, October 28, 2004

@ work again

This is the 2nd time I'm writing from the office. I'm able to write this coz most of the bigshots are in a meeting and I'm very2 free right now (hope it stays that way for the rest of the day).

Yesterday, the person in charge of all journalists' schedule, lets call him Lee, told me that I'll be working on Hari Raya! I knew there was a possibility for me to work on that day but I was hoping he would be kind enough to let me off..but he wasn't :( That's the disadvantage of being a trainee.

But the good thing is, I requested to work on the 2nd day of raya instead of the 1st..and it was granted! :D I'm gonna be around here during that time anyway..so no biggie. Oh and peeps, if you guys wanna come over for raya, do let me know in advance ;)

Ooops, line not too clear anymore. Will continue next time..

No comments: