Saturday, October 16, 2004

She's taking the plunge

I'm not sure if I get the green light to break the news just yet, so I'm not gonna mention any names. I'm just too excited to keep it to myself, so here goes..

One of my closest friends is engaged! Yes, with the ring and all! They've even set the date :D Friends always think that I would be the first to go, but it's proven wrong..muahaha >:)

Should've heard how we screeeaamed when we heard the news! This friend of mine secretly recorded it on her phone. We felt so silly when we heard the playback..hehehe.. We sounded histerical alright!

Oh well, I'm so happy for her and I wish her all the happiness in the world ;)

Before I end,


Happy 22nd Birthday Boolat!
*muax*


(that's Boolat and me at OU's Burger King back in March, just before our finals)

No comments: