Sunday, October 17, 2004

Roll the rolling roller stuff

Muahahaha..for once I have a progressive shopping day! I came back frustratingly empty handed the last time but not yesterday, no sirree! Spent my evening walking around Mid Valley with Mer and broke fast at Chilli's.

Notice how kids woosh around shopping malls with their rollershoes? I find it kinna irritating actually. Don't know if I would be doing the same thing if I were to be their age though..hehe.. I notice parents don't bring their kids with those shoes to sections of the mall that sells crystals and such. Once rolled considered sold!

Think again, if they allow kids to use those rollershoes, why not rollerblades right? I saw 2 mat salleh kids using them yesterday in the mall..hahaha! You go kids! Show those rollershoes kids who's boss :P Now I'm being quite childish, aren't I?

Last but not least, to my buddy..

Happy 23rd Birthday Lin!
*muax*



(that's Lin and me at the theater)

1 comment:

hausaki said...

emmmm....semalam masak nasi tomato dgn kari ayam untuk buka puasa...hari ni buka nasi tomato smlm dgn kurma ayam.