Saturday, September 11, 2004

Long time no see

I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time now, haven't I? I haven't even been spending time with my family that much either. When I get back, I'm already getting ready for bed. My new bedtime: 10 pm. My new wake up time: 5 am. What's to blame? WORK!

Don't get me wrong. Even with long and odd working hours, I'm actually liking it. I've had the chance to meet many amazing people for the past week. My week is'nt over yet since I still have to go to work tomorrow (today rather), although it's an off day, and get some other things settled as well.

I know many people doubt my abilities with this job. I don't know how to explain it but I just know. Well, the more reason to prove people wrong. Thus, the harder I shall work. I was told that people will change once they get into this line of work (or any line of work right?). I hope I will change for the better with no negative impact to my life.

Woah, suddenly I realise that what I wrote above is somewhat different that my previous posts. Am I turning into a serious person? Or is it the sleepiness sinking in?

Don't know why I feel like blogging at this hour. It's waaay past my bedtime right now. I have to wake up in a few hours time. My eyes are heavy and I think circles are starting to form under them.

Goodnight then..zzzzz..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i thought i saw your name in the credits as one of the journalists in this morning's MHI Khas Bajet 2004! finally! your name in lights (albeit made up of tv phosphoresence!) :P kudos!

-- dJ phuturecybersonique (http://cybersonique.org/)

Irin said...

Hey thanx! I didn't know people actually look at the credits..hehe..

Anonymous said...

oh man u have to wake up at 5am?u better take a good care of urself..jangan sampai sakit.so u work in news department or what?is there any malay news on 8tv?or are you working with the english news?woww..too many questions huh? nvm..keep working!