Saturday, September 25, 2004

La La Laaa...Ooooh...

Went karaokeing with some friends from work last night. Believe it or not, it was my very first time and it was so much fun! Even tried my luck in harmonizing, which turned out quite ok actually :D

Yes, I've never even done any home karaoke before either coz no one sings at home (quite conservative they are). I only sing when no one's around. So there you have it, you've just discovered my passion for singing. Whether I'm good or not, that's a different story..hehe..

Hey, wait..I HAVE done it before! How could I have forgotten! During my high school days, I used to go to Intencity (a former game arcade place in OU, the cool kids' hang out - not saying that I'm in the hip group or anything :P) . They had this karaoke booth where we get record our (horrible) singing. Went in it twice with a bunch of friends and had a blast! (Note to self: Gotta find that cassette) Those were the days..

1 comment:

hausaki said...

welcome to the wonderful world of karaoke....
u malas nak layan i ker?