Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The first one

I've just realised how tiny a newborn baby is.

Well yeah, I don't expect them to be all huge and such. I never actually put a thought into it until yesterday when I visited someone who just delivered her first child. It reminded me of the miracle of life. It was calming to see a child who is less than a day old sleeping so soundly, with not a worry in the world. And the look on the first-time parents just screams yay! all the way.

As part of my training today, I had the chance to ask someone about the happiest moment in his life. He answered, "The birth of my first child." When I asked to elaborate, he was at lost of words. He mentioned that it was indescribable and must experience it to know how it exactly feels.

As much as I love babies, I am not good at handling them, let alone entertaining kids. Don't blame me for being the youngest in the family :P I'm sure that one day my motherhood instincts will come naturally to me. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy any pampering given by people around me :D

1 comment:

hausaki said...

heY!hello?...reply please...