Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Devil Wears Prada

Yesterday I bought myself another book (as shown above). I'm sure the story is a nice as its title and its cover. Mind you, I DO judge a book by its cover..hehe! In this case, by its title too :P

Today I had plans to go out with Idaura and Yan (a.k.a Lady Lara) but it was canceled at the last minute. Then I was about to attend 'something' (I'm shy to reveal what it is :">) this evening, but I was a bit late coz it ended earlier than mentioned. Quote from Idaura "It's your tak-jadi day". I didn't wanna waste all the effort I put in getting ready, so I dropped by at OU with Idaura, just for the sake of going out :D

AF fever is at its severe state this week. My parents are tuned to Channel 15 most of the time to watch the reruns. They also plan to rush to a wedding tonight and come home early to catch the concert. Mer didn't wanna go out with me tonight coz he wants to stay glued in front of the TV..hehe! Ah well, if you can't beat em, join em.. :P

By the way, anyone wants discounted Hoobastank tickets? I got this from KLue's classifieds, e-mail suet_ee@hotmail.com for RM100 tickets ;)

No comments: