Friday, July 09, 2004

I like em songs..

Current Favourites
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
Babyface - The Loneliness
Boyz II Men feat MC Lyte - What You Won't Do For Love
Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started
Diana DeGarmo - Don't Cry Out Loud
Guy Sebastian - All I Need Is You
Jasmine Trias - I'll Never Love This Way Again
Jasmine Trias - Run To You
Jennifer Hudson - Heatwave
Michael Buble - Spiderman Theme
Outkast - Roses
Reshmonu - It's You That Matters
Ruffedge feat Flop Poppy - Aura
The Corrs - Summer Sunshine
Thicke - Brand New Jones
William Hung - I Believe I Can Fly (just for laughs)

All Time Favourites
Alicia Keys - Fallin'
Babyface - You Were There
Blackstreet - Don't Leave Me
Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
Boyz II Men - Still Of The Night
Craig David - 7 Days
Dru Hill - These Are The Times
Eric Benet feat Tamia - Spend My Life With You
Innuendo - If I Could
Jodeci - Lately
Keith Martin - Never Find Someone LIke You
Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
M.O.B feat Ruffedge - Don't 'Cha Worry
Sisqo - Incomplete
Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
Tamia - Officially Missing You
The Corrs - Runaway
Toni Braxton - You're Making Me High
Too Phat feat Ruffedge & V.E - Tell Shorty
Usher - You Make Me Wanna

No comments: