Thursday, July 29, 2004

Another hooray for the Mega Sale!

I've been out shopping again today :D Before that Idaura and me collected our convo stage photos at the photo shop. There were 4 sizes with 4 different posts.
  1. Largest - receiving the e-scroll.
  2. Large - shaking hands with Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah
  3. Medium - walking after receiving the e-scroll
  4. Small - still walking off the stage
Remember I mentioned that I tried glancing over at Mer after receiving my scroll? The camera caught that..hehe! Both pictures saw me looking over to my right. Oh well, at least I was looking at Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah in the eye with a smile on my face when I shook hands with her and received my e-scroll :D

After that we spent over 2 hours at OU and got myself this top that I've been eyeing for months! :D :D I also got myself a new book :) Shopping really puts a smile on a girl's face eh? :D

No comments: