Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Yawn..Ouch! but then again..Yeahh!

I slept really late last night. I didn't even dare to look at the time before I went to bed coz I might wake up counting the hours I've slept and then feel really grogy the whole day. I was reading the book I just bought, 'Can You Keep A Secret?'. I just couldn't put it down coz it was so damn nice :D I usually read before I sleep in order to make myself sleepy, or I might stare at the ceiling the whole night trying to sleep. This worked most of the time, but not last night. The story was so interesting that I continued reading until the end. My guess is that I slept around 4-5 am. It would be nice if I could sleep in but not today. My niece came over to hang out with me. Since she came with her mom who works around my area, she got here around 8.45 am. I had to wake up at 8 and get myself ready. I had a hard time waking up but I managed to anyway. Spent the whole day at OU today (again) with my niece. Although I was wearing flats, my feet aches after 3-4 hours of walking and a movie in between. Thought of going bowling at Sunway, but since we left my house quite late, we didn't get to. Well, maybe next time.
I just checked the Convocation website a few minutes ago..Good news! Good news! The Senate FINALLY approved the graduates of Trimester 3 2003/04 (which was my trimester) and so now I can officially register and attend the convocation on 24th July 2004 at Dewan Sri Melaka, Ayer Keroh, Malacca (hint: do come :D ) Yeahhh! I'm so happyyy! I've been looking forward for this day for a long time. You know, wearing the robe over a nice formal attire and the mortarboard on my head, with the degree in my hand, not forgetting flowers and taking loads of pictures with my love ones.. *daydreams*

No comments: