Friday, June 25, 2004

Flashing BULI

Don't be fooled by the title of this post :P I've spent 1 and a 1/2 days doing some simulations using Flash, as a favour for Mer. It has been a while since I had anything to do. I finished it at 3.30 this morning but I still feel like I wanna put some finishing touches. I think I'm the type that won't stop enhancing stuff like this until the very last minute. It has happened a lot..but I don't mind :)

Tonight I'm going to Layar Tanchap with Idaura *yay!* Haven't met her for quite some time coz she has been back in Penang. She'll be lending me her BULI vcd *double yay!* That's if she remembers to bring it along..hehe.
I've been wanting to watch BULI ever since they showed it at the cinemas but 'someone' didn't want to join me. When that someone was convinced (by many other people) that it isn't another typical malay movie, it was too late :( But it's okay, he has made up for it ;)

No comments: