Thursday, May 13, 2004

Finally a day well spent

Had a very early start today. My niece (who is just a year younger than me) came over to hang out with me, since she's on holiday. Her mom dropped her over here early in the morning and we left for MMU at around 11 am. Collected my transcript, went to the faculty's office to request for the official Graduation Letter and we went Street Mall for lunch with Mer. After that we spent the rest of the evening at OU. We wore heels (as an attempt to look taller) so you can just imagine what they do to our feet after walking all around OU..both the old and new wing. I hate to admit this but sometimes we girls sacrifice comfort for style..haha! It's pretty nice having her around coz we get along really well.
After she left, Mer came over from work and we went to watch Van Helsing. Bumped into my ex-roomie Yan on the way out of the cinema. Pretty cool movie actually..kinna reminds me of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen but with a totally different storyline. Next up: Troy, Shrek 2!

No comments: